Hi, my name is Ross Ching.
I specialize in creating viral commercials and music videos. You might notice that a lot of my work is weird and out of the ordinary, but that’s my “formula” at work. I suck at writing about myself, so here’s 25 things about me.
1. I got a puppy thinking she was a border collie. Turns out, she was a pit bull mix.
2. I used to be able to run a lap in 52 seconds.
3. I think the internet has taught me more about life than any amount of school ever will.
4. I dislike weak spoons, because whenever I scoop ice cream they bend.
5. I can rip a phone book in half. Don’t believe me? Bring a phone book with you the next time you see me.
6. I’m a sucker for a really good pun.
7. When I was a kid I once ate 9 bowls of ice cream in a day.
8. I love to explore obscure locations and putting myself out of my comfort zone.
9. I’m good at fixing computers. By that I mean I’m really good at Googling computer problems.
10. I judge people by what email account they have. If you use Hotmail I automatically assume that I shouldn’t trust you with anything electronic.
11. When I was a kid, I thought the TV Guide people could tell the future and publish what what was going to appear on tv for the week.
12. I’m in a kickball league.
13. In my last year of college I took about a total of 5 pages of notes.
14. I’ve never stayed awake for more than 23 hours straight.
15. I use cruise control as much as possible; even if I’m driving down a residential street at 25 mph.
16. I hate how commercials are so much louder than the actual shows.
17. If you ever go to an airport and set the metal detector off I’ll quietly judge you.
18. I’m a certified sailor and scuba diver.
19. I’m a fan of musicals.
20. I don’t think I could ever go more than a week without the internet.
21. I have a drone.
22. When I was a kid, my parents would tell me I made the best coffee just so I would make it for them.
23. I got into filmmaking by making Star Wars and skateboard videos.
24. I once burned one of my eye brows trying to light gun powder with a match.
25. I once found a quarter on the ground.